In honor of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Round Table’s 50th Anniversary coming in 2020, the GLBTRT Fund Raising Committee will be selling t-shirts — and we need YOUR help to create them!
The Fund Raising Committee will be accepting t-shirt design submissions from GLBTRT members and supporters before putting the designs up to a vote to choose the shirt that best represents the Round Table’s past, present and future at the 50th Anniversary Celebration!
- Designs must be created using Custom Ink’s Design Lab. All you have to do is open the Design Lab, add text, upload an image, choose your t-shirt color and style, then click “Save/Send”. Once you save the design, copy the shareable link provided and send to Jesus Espinoza at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “GLBTRT T-shirt Contest”
- If you’d prefer to submit an image file instead, the design must be saved as a JPEG, PNG or PDF file type
- The design must:
- Include the spelled out round table name: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Round Table
- Be branded as the GLBTRT’s “50th Anniversary Celebration” t-shirt
- If using a GLBTRT logo it must be an official GLBTRT logo found attached in this email or in the Google Drive Folder
- All designs must be submitted by January 10, 2018 — Please email all submissions to Jesus Espinoza at email@example.com with subject “GLBTRT T-shirt Contest”
Just for fun: Consider exploring the history of the GLBTRT and include historical names, information, etc. as a nod to our past as we move into the future! (Check out the Google Drive Folder for examples of past GLBTRT t-shirts.)
Once we collect all your wonderfully creative, quirky and fun designs, they will be put up to an online vote. The winning design will be presented at Midwinter 2018 and the creator will win a year of free membership to GLBTRT and a chance to be a part of the roundtable’s history!
Questions? Email Casey McCoy, Fund Raising Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and happy designing!
-GLBTRT Fund Raising Committee